Hand chain hoist is a commonly used small lifting device, which can carry out lifting work of heavy objects quickly and safely. However, in the course of operation, due to the operator’s irregular operation, the chain hoist is faulty, what faults will occur?
1. The hand chain cannot be pulled . The chain is damaged and rusted, deformed, etc., so that the chain cannot be smoothly lifted.
2. Lifting loads can not rise and fall. The chain of the chain hoist or the failure of the brakes makes the chain hoist unable to lift and lower.
3. The chain hoist cover is deformed. The chain hoist has an external force impact due to the chain sway, which causes the hoist cover to be deformed and cannot be used any more.
Hand chain hoist is a very convenient and portable lifting hoist , due to its small size and light weight as well as heavy lifting capability . It is widely used in various industries , such as construction , power , railway , logistic transportation , even used in entertainment etc , with very wide usage . More importantly , it’s a optimal lifting tool for outdoor use and for the power -free area .
To make the hand chain hoist service longer life , some points to be pay attention :
1. Don’t make the chain hoist overload .
2. When don’t use , put the chain hoist in dry and clean area .
3. Maintenance it , lubricating the hoist spare parts and load chain regularly .
4. Avoid violent collision to the hand chain hoist .