There are many factors to consider when choosing a jack. Here are some of them:
1. Confirm the required rated lifting weight: The recommended rated lifting weight of hydraulic jacks is 20% higher than the load.
2. Body height and travel: According to the industrial and mining requirements, select the appropriate body height and travel required.
3. Service frequency: According to the requirements of working conditions, distinguish between maintenance level and industrial level. If the hydraulic jack is used for production or especially high frequency, please indicate.
4. Requirements for high temperature or anti-corrosion: according to the actual working conditions, the requirements for high temperature or anti-corrosion are put forward. Special surface treatment methods and special material seals are adopted.
5. If the hydraulic jack needs to counterbalance biased load, the hydraulic jack with special bearing design can be selected.
6. If the load needs to be maintained for a long time, choose self-locking hydraulic jack.
7. If you need to work in a small space, choose a thin jack.
8. If you need to pass through a hydraulic jack, choose a hollow jack.