1. The sling can be divided into single-layer or multi-layer, and there are various stitching methods.
2. The size of the lifting belt can be determined according to the customer’s requirements.
3. The flat lifting belt has a wide bearing surface, which can reduce the pressure of the surface load.
4. When hoisting objects with smooth and delicate outer surfaces, it will not harm the objects being hoisted.
5. There are various hoisting methods.
6. High strength-to-weight ratio.
7. Anti-wear protective cover and anti-cut protective cover can be attached.
8. It is equipped with a unique label and uses international standard colors to distinguish the load tonnage, which is easy to identify even if the sling is worn.
9. Lightweight and soft, easy to use in small spaces.
10. The surface can be hardened by pu to enhance abrasion resistance.
11. Non-conductive, no danger of contact.
12. Comply with European standard EN1492-1: 2000 and Chinese industry standard JB/t8521-2007.
So what is the scope of use of these high-quality slings?
The sling is generally used in flammable and explosive environments, and does not produce sparks by itself. The world’s first synthetic fiber flat hoisting belt has been successfully used in the industrial hoisting field in the United States in 1955. It has been widely used in ships, metallurgy, machinery, mining, petroleum, chemical, ports, power, electronics, transportation, military, etc. field. The lifting belt has the advantages of light weight, convenient maintenance and good chemical resistance, as well as excellent characteristics such as light weight, high strength and not easy to damage the surface of the lifting object. It is more and more favored by users and gradually replaced the steel wire rope in many aspects.