- It is strictly forbidden to use it with overload, to extend the handle without authorization, and to operate with power other than manpower.
2. When lifting heavy objects, it is strictly forbidden to do any work or walking under the heavy objects to prevent personal accidents.
3. Before use, it must be confirmed that the machine parts are intact, the transmission parts and the lifting chain are well lubricated, and the idling condition is normal.
4. Check whether the upper and lower hooks are hung firmly before use. The load should be added to the center of the hook cavity of the hook. The lifting chain must not have wrongly twisted and bent links to ensure safety.
5. If the lever force is found during use, stop using it immediately and check:
A. Whether the heavy object is implicated with other objects.
B. Whether the hoist parts are damaged.
C. Whether the heavy object exceeds the rated load of the hoist.
6. Do not operate in violation of regulations, and do not place the gourd in the rain or in a very humid place.
7. It is strictly forbidden that the lower hook of a 6-ton gourd is turned over between the two rows of chains.
8. The safety inspection of the lever hoist should be done before use, including whether the jaws of the lever hoist are severely worn, whether the wire rope should be replaced, and whether there is sludge contamination on the brake surface.
9. When using, it must be used in accordance with the standard of the lever hoist, and the length of the wrench must not be extended at will, and it must not be overloaded to avoid danger during use.
10. The lever hoist should be cleaned in time after use. After cleaning and maintenance, no-load test and heavy load test should be carried out. After ensuring the lever hoist is in good condition, it should be properly stored in a ventilated and dry place.