1. The electric hoist that is newly installed or installed after disassembly and inspection should first be tested for several times in an empty car. But before the installation is complete, do not try to turn on the power.
2. Before normal use, the electric chain hoist should be subjected to a static load test of 125% of the rated load, about 100 mm from the ground, for 10 minutes, and check whether it is normal.
3. The dynamic load test is to perform repeated lifting and moving left and right tests with the rated load weight. After the test, check whether the mechanical transmission parts, electrical parts and connection parts are normal and reliable.
4. During use, it is absolutely forbidden to use it in an environment that is not allowed, and when it exceeds the rated load and the rated number of closings per hour (120 times).
5. During installation, commissioning and maintenance, strictly check whether the limit device is flexible and reliable. When the hook is raised to the upper limit position, the distance between the hook shell and the drum shell must be greater than 50mm (10t, 16t, 20t must be greater than 120mm). When the hook is lowered to the lower limit position, the safety loop of the wire rope on the drum shall be ensured, and the effective safety loop must be more than 2 loops.
6. It is not allowed to press two flashlight door buttons that make the electric chain hoist move in opposite directions at the same time.
7. After the work is completed, the main switch of the power supply must be opened to cut off the power supply.
8. The electric chain hoist should be operated by a dedicated person, and the operator should fully grasp the safe operation regulations, and it is strictly forbidden to pull the inclined crane.
9. During use, the electric chain hoist must be inspected regularly by specialized personnel, and measures should be taken in time when the fault is found, and carefully recorded.
10. When adjusting the braking sliding amount of the electric chain hoist, it should be ensured that the braking sliding amount S≤V/100 under the rated load (V is the stable lifting distance within the next minute of the load).