When the manual hydraulic pallet truck is in use, the fork it carries is inserted into the pallet hole, and the hydraulic system is driven by manpower to realize the lifting and lowering of pallet goods, and the manpower is pulled to complete the handling operation. It is the simplest, most effective and most common loading and unloading and handling tool among pallet transportation tools.
When the manual hydraulic pallet truck is in use, the forks it carries are inserted into the pallet holes, and the hydraulic system is driven by the ability to realize the lifting and lowering of the pallet cargo, and the handling operation is completed by human pulling. It is the simplest, most effective, and most common loading and unloading tool among pallet transportation tools. It is widely used in logistics, warehouses, factories, hospitals, schools, shopping malls, airports, stadiums, stations, airports, etc.
Features and advantages of manual hydraulic pallet truck:
1. The door frame of the manual hydraulic pallet truck is made of heavy-duty “C” steel column steel, cold-formed. Stronger, safer, flexible to move, easy to operate and labor-saving;
2. The oil cylinder adopts high-precision grinding tube, imported oil seal, and integrated valve core, which is convenient for disassembly and maintenance; the pressure relief method adopts the pedal type, the lifting speed is stable, and the safety is greatly improved;
3. The use of advanced plastic spraying technology improves the appearance of the product while increasing the durability of the manual hydraulic pallet truck.
4. The manual hydraulic pallet truck is a pollution-free manual hydraulic pallet truck, which has the characteristics of dexterous transportation, flexible operation and small turning radius.
5. It is suitable for production factories, production workshops, warehouses, stations, docks, airports and other places, especially suitable for places with fire-proof and explosion-proof requirements, such as printing workshops, various oil depots, chemical warehouses and other places.
6. Cooperating with pallet containers, containers, etc., unitized transportation can be realized, which not only reduces collisions, scratches, etc., but also reduces workload and stacking area, and greatly improves work efficiency.